[Wolves] OT (ish): Ink Jet printer supplies

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Oct 7 16:08:03 BST 2004

Philip Moore wrote:
> Hi
>
> Try Cartridge World (my local branch is in Walsall but there may be abranch
> nearer to you).  They also do cartridge refills and laser cartridge (correct
> word?) refills.
>
> Tel: 01922 621222

it's a franchise and I think the nearest one to Rob is on the Stafford
Rd.  Someone also does the same sort of think outside the entertainer
but they don't carry a lot of paper just carts.

You could always go to Jessops.  Tell me what day you are going and go
to the queen street branch and I will arrange a 'favour' to see what's
the best price you can get ;-)

> Hope it is useful.
>
> Philip Moore

sparkes