[Wolves] just joined

Kevan kevanf1 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 00:21:34 BST 2004

 --- B <baza at themauvezone.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was chatting to Sparks at brumcon last weekend so
> I thought I'd join your
> list.
>
> Barry

Hi Barry.  I'm a relatively new member too.  Though I
am also a Linux newbie...well sort of but I suspect
you are more seasoned.  I've been dabbling with Linux
since Corel brought out a version.  I got that running
on the wolves Uni staff network by sheer luck.  That
was then now I'm learning properly :-)  It's not easy
shrugging off years of ingrained Microsoft ways of
doing things - wrongly usually.

While I'm at, apologies to everybody for not doing a
proper introduction a few weeks ago when I first
joined.

Kevan