[Wolves] Website

Schwuk schwuk at schwuk.com
Sun Oct 10 08:34:59 BST 2004

At Cumbria LUG meetings (when we still had enough people for them),
whenever I asked what people wanted to do with our website there were
always multiple requests for a CMS so that others could contribute.

So I put one up...

...and only myself and another have contributed anything.

Unless you have some *unique* content to carry (which is what we
were/are attempting to do) or a real use for the site, keep it simple.
To paraphrase Peter:

  I suspect no site is better than a disused, out-of-date site.

Cheers,
--
Schwuk - http://www.schwuk.com
Cumbria LUG - http://www.cumbria.lug.org.uk