[Wolves] Website

Rob Annable rob.annable at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 08:47:10 BST 2004

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 06:21:52 +0100, Stuart Langridge <sil at kryogenix.org> wrote:
> As said, there is already a Wolves LUG Wiki, run by Rob Annable,
> so that would be an ideal place to put these created documents;
> naturally, if the Wiki gets a full rack of content then it'll either be
> linked from the main website or integrated with it.
>
> Aq.

Pleased to see the wiki getting some discussion again. At the moment
the editing ability is switched off, we've been having some problems
with spam so the front page isn't as well formatted as it could be. We
could perhaps do with another discussion about editing rights and
passwords.

http://rob.annable.co.uk/wlw/wiki.pl?HowToUseThisWiki

Rob

--