[Wolves] GMail

Tim T Humpherson tim_matrix at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 18:53:30 BST 2004

Okay, thanks for the clarifications surrounding the GMail e-mail system by
Google.

I understand now that it is not easy to get hold of as it is in Beta stage
at the moment.

So if anyone, who has a GMail on offer, please let me know as I'd like to
have one.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Tim.

PS.  Privacy issues surrounding the GMail system can be easily solved by
encrypting your messages and only the intended recipient will be able to
decode it!  Duh!
 (not that I have anything to hide, except to admit that I still use XP.  I am saving up for an Ethernet-based ADSL modem/router/firewall, such as the Netgear DG834, so that my Linux SuSE 9.1 Pro would be able to recognise it.  At the moment, the SuSE 9.1 cannot detect the crappy Sagem F at st 800 USB ADSL modem, so stuck with XP for the moment.)