[Wolves] GMail storage

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 12:18:54 BST 2004

Oy, 'ow did you know that then?

;-)))))))))))))

I started to save stuff like bookmarks online after the second hard
drive failure I had.  Bloody Quantum drives were always dying.

Out of interest, what are the best drives in terms of longevity?  I'm
just about to call Seagate support with a duff one of theirs.  Got to
be EIDE not SATA or SCSI though.