[Wolves] O/T 3G phones - 3 and the Nokia 7600

MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com
Wed Oct 20 02:48:57 BST 2004

3 - crap network + ridiculous belief that people want walled-garden content
- are offering 500 mins plus 100 texts for 15 quid a month (after cashback).
A few sites are offering this deal with the Nokia 7600 plus a free Bluetooth
headset.

This sounds ideal to me. All I want are minutes are bundled texts
... couldn't give a damn about the idiotic notion that is video calling, which
isn't supported by the 7600 anyway. So, is 3 as terrible as everyone says?
Is the 7600 a decent phone? Will 3 let me use the 7600's XHTML browser to
look at sites of my choice, of will they restrict me to their fricking walled-garden?

The mins, texts and headset are almost too good to turn down. But I don't
wanna get this deal, just for something with decent hardware, on a decent
network, to come along later.