[Wolves] O/T 3G phones - 3 and the Nokia 7600

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 10:06:44 BST 2004

I'm obviously a dinosaur when it comes to mobiles.  I bought a
Motorola about 5 years ago on Orange.  Since then I have bought
another Motorola when I was in Oz 2000/2001.  Not as dinky as today's
neat little offerings but it ain't a brick :-)  I paid $20AU for it on
the Otus network - Australia's two dominant networks are Telstra and
Optus.  I had it unlocked when I got back here and popped my old sim
card in.  It works for me.  I don't want to take pictures with my
phone let alone video.  All I ask of it is that I get a decent signal.
 It is very, very rare that it lets me down.

Most of the time nowadays I don't bother switching it on because I
simply don't want to be disturbed ;-))))))