[Wolves] Samba Authentication against SBS 2000

Martyn Carey lists at kryogenix.co.uk
Thu Oct 21 08:25:32 BST 2004

Knowledge updated and i do apologise dan is indeed correct you can
authenticate against windows active directory using winbind!

http://www.wlug.org.nz/ActiveDirectorySamba

For details take a look at the above really straightforward.
Thanks Dan

The only problem you may encounter is SBS is a one server solution try the
above as it is only a domain member not classed as a server.

Martyn