[Wolves] LUG meet follow-up

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 00:36:44 BST 2004

Having very little memory, I was forced to retrieve the following from
backup storage:

MythTV
Further to the discussion of ickle computers for MythTV last night, I
happened upon this custom builder of Shuttle systems a couple of weeks
ago. They are not really at the budget end of the market but wouldn't
they look cool next to the hi-fi?
http://www.theglowlounge.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/56
The portable 17" flat screen is particularly smokey (it's probably from
all the money being burned.)
http://www.theglowlounge.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/72_74/products_id/360

T Shirts
My contribution to Aq's T-shirt links collection (perhaps one for the Wiki?)
Cash'n'Carion
http://cnb-host2.clickandbuild.com/cnb/shop/cashncarrion?op=catalogue-categories-null
and my personal favourite
Jinx http://www.jinx.com/  (though I might be reluctant to give them a
credit card number)

Exim mail server
The 'First International Exim Conference' and Exim tutorials are before
the UKUUG  event in February in Brum. Am I the only person who didn't
know that LISA means 'Large Infrastructure Systems Administration'? Aq
must be right that it is a big job!
http://www.ukuug.org/events/

Picture frame, MP3, MPEG (more than £10 though)
http://www.wi-fiplanet.com/news/article.php/3093141
Just stick "WIFI picture frame" into Google.

Out.
Woo