[Wolves] SMTP

Chris Ball chris at puremorning.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 08:20:14 BST 2004

Thanks for all the help guys,

i'll explain a bit more about what i'm doing..

My host "AmenWorld" allows you to change all of your DNS records for the
site, what i'm planning on doing is changing the MX record to my new SMTP
server (exchange) but leaving the address for the backup to their
servers....

I'm gonna do this today anyway i hope :D

also does anyone know a way to prevent changes to the firefox browser? i'm
setting up my organisational units in SBS2000, and i really don't want
people to be using Internet Explorer, I don't want to be dealing with
Spyware all day