[Wolves] Fwd: KDE Kontact KNewsTicker Plugin

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 09:10:16 BST 2004

Have we got any guru's w.r.t. the above program?

I've recently upgraded from KDE 3.2 to 3.3.1 and am now running version 1.0.1
of Kontact.  The problem I'm having is that I can't seem to remove one of the
RDF feeds from the NewsTicker plugin on the summary page.

I've done a search for the offending url and manually removed all entries
 from the ~/.kde/share/config/rssservicerc file and unsurprisingly the
 NewsTicker configuration now shows no feeds being subscribed to, but I'm
 still getting a single feed showing up in the Kontact Summary view.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks in advance.
--
Regards,

Pete Evans