[Wolves] ubunto - dual head

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Sun Oct 24 17:31:09 BST 2004

Ade wrote:
> Also, Ive got arround to adding a 2nd gfx card and I was wondering how
> I do dual head  in ubuntu.
>
> In fedora (sorry to bang on about fedora) which uses xorg, its really
> simple but Ubuntu seems to use Xfree86
> Cheers, Ade - (trying to extend the Ubuntu goodness to two monitors)

ubuntu is being run in duel head by lots of people (given mailing list
traffice) so look on wiki.ubuntulinux.com for details of how it works.
If you can't find it google for duel head debian and write the wiki once
you get it working ;-)

April ubuntu will be released using x.org so you could always wait ;-)

I suppose I *should* attempt a more complete answer given the fact I
have joined the doc team but I can't be arsed to look if you can't, lol

sparkes

--
<davee> "Sparkes, the Pete Best of LugRadio"