[Wolves] Help

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 11:50:02 BST 2004

Hi All

Don't all flame me at once, I need a favour and your not gonna like it!

Has anyone got a copy of either MS Front Page 2000 or Office 2000 Pro I need
to get hold of F2561406.CAB

Ive done a google and this seems to be a regular problem but no real help.

I'm trying to apply service pack 1 off the net to my Office 2003 installation
but the stupid thing keeps crying about this poxy CAB file.

I wouldn't mind but I'm following Sage tech support advice to get one of their
bloody products to run properly they reckon if I apply the updates this will
fix their problem but first I need this F&@%ing problem with MS solved.

As an incentive I have won again! and have a sealed box of McAfee One scan V8
to give away it should be with me next week some time.

If someone can just plonk the cab file at a location I'll download it.

Many Thanks

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"