[Wolves] Free Weather Feeds

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 15:47:08 BST 2004

On Monday 25 Oct 2004 15:10, The wise and knowledgeable Re-LoaD proclaimed:

> Hi All,
> can anyone point me in the right direction for a free weather feed ?
>
> What I need is a down loadable csv file with a summary of the uk
> weather from cities / airports around the uk. I am trying to prove
> that the weather has an impacted on <insert your own reason here>.
> Sorry I can't say more but if this proof of concept project is adopted
> then I would be happy to give a talk on the own project.

Um I'm no expert but I use Kweather as an applet on my task bar. I get the
weather from Birmingham Airport Walsall bus station do one as well.

You will need the ICAO code/s but it does have the option to save to file. I
don't know if you can configure it in text mode to look up lots of different
ICAO codes and then spew out the results but I'm sure there are some clever
sods on the list that can help write some code.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"