[Wolves] Gmail Invites

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 23:15:19 BST 2004

Here's a novelty a technical request from me :-)

I have a 3Com ethernet 10/100 NIC installed in my Linux PC.  How can I
prevent it from being detected during start up?  I know I could just
take it out but I would rather leave it in place if possible because
at some future point I may well need to use it.  I'm now running SuSE
9.1 Pro.  I think the NIC is causing a shut down problem.  I get to
run level 6 attained but then it just hangs and I end up physically
switching the PC off.

Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street