[Wolves] List stats

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 17:19:43 BST 2004

Ah, there's a leg pull there somewhere but I'm just too dense to see it :-)))

I could have used my Yahoo address or one of my Firenet ones but the
gmail is useful for grouping.  Which I know I can also do in KMail.  I
use Gmail because I use two separate PC's - not networked.  So, it
just means I can access my mail easily at either of the PC's.