[Wolves] Advice on Debian...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 14:00:42 BST 2004

Can't comment on the other bits as I'm just not that experienced yet.
However, I can comment on the updates bit.  I've just recently put
SuSE 9.1 Pro onto one of my drives.  It needed a lot of updates
installing and I'm on good old 56k dial-up. I just did them a bit at a
time. Youare probably like me and don't need every update that is
available anyway.  For me it was stuff like the samba server software.
 I don't use it so I haven't updated it.