[Wolves] SMS messages

Gary gary at leamore.net
Thu Oct 28 15:14:42 BST 2004

Im just testing it to start with, but it is going to be integrated into a
commercial website. I'm hoping to get it to receive mms pictures too, but
that’s for the future.

I think gnokii should be able to do everything I want for the time being -
It’s a shame I gave away my data cable several months ago, now I'm going to
have to buy a new one :(

Thanks for the help.

Gary