[Wolves] Free to a good home

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 10:05:35 BST 2004

On Friday 29 Oct 2004 09:50, The wise and knowledgeable Simon Burke
proclaimed:

> Sorry for sounding dumb, but for which OS?
>  Im totally windows free, except for crossover office, if that counts.

Ah young Skywalker the force is not with you today, in the mists of time there
was an omnipitant organisation called Microsoft headed by the evil 'Darth
Gates' all who wished to bask in the rewards of the evil art of software had
to conform to the evil ones laws.

Yep its Windows only (why do you think I don't want it?)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"