[Wolves] Free to a good home

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 10:10:17 BST 2004

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:05:25 +0100, Peter Cannon
<peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> On Friday 29 Oct 2004 09:50, The wise and knowledgeable Simon Burke
> proclaimed:
>

> > Sorry for sounding dumb, but for which OS?
> >  Im totally windows free, except for crossover office, if that counts.
>
> Ah young Skywalker the force is not with you today, in the mists of time there
> was an omnipitant organisation called Microsoft headed by the evil 'Darth
> Gates' all who wished to bask in the rewards of the evil art of software had
> to conform to the evil ones laws.
>
> Yep its Windows only (why do you think I don't want it?)

Fair enough, maybe not for me then, Also just some useless info
apparently it was gates's birthday yesterday apparently, i think the
MD of my company made a ritual sacrifice in his honor, j/k :P sorry
I'm bitter from being let go like this, :/
--
There's no place like ::1

Thanks,
SimonB