[Wolves] Free to a good home

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 11:44:14 BST 2004

> 'No work suitable for your skills' - sounds like grounds for redundancy to me,
> if the role you are currently fulfilling is no longer needed and you've been
> in post longer than two years it might be worth pursuing.
> --
I owuld but i've only been here 10months :(, the company isnt doing
too well at the momment, so im the cutback :( however they are hiring
someone dont know if its a replacement or not, which makes it wierd i
guess.
They are still liable for four ocunts of breech of contract which im
keeping quiet until li leave so they cant ammend notice.

--
Theres no place like ::1

Thanks,
SimonB