[Wolves] LugRadio Telephone Interview

MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com
Fri Oct 29 12:04:07 BST 2004

> On a episode of LugRadio there was a telephone interview with Russ and

> Jen from the Cumbria LUG.

Sparkes is right, parts of it were very
low tech.

Basically, we had a telephone to audio-jack convertor, which
enabled us to record and hear the output from Russ and Jen. We spoke into
the mics as normal, but unfortunately we didn't have the telephone convertor
set up, at that time, to take the feed from our mics and send it back down
the telephone line.

So, we, err, well, we had a phone on the floor, in
the middle of us, that we kinda shouted at, and miraculously they heard us
:)

Matthew.