[Wolves] Free to a good home

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 15:36:50 BST 2004

If anybody runs a Microsoft machine I can wholeheartedly recommend
McAfee.   I have to run an MS PC upstairs as there is some bespoke
software that will not run on anything else.  I have been using AVG
anti-virus for the past 3 years.  It has been perfect....until I
decided to try McAfee.  I found a virus, a dialler and 2 bloody
trojans on the machine.  Thankfully none had been activated but AVG
hadn't found them and worse, had let them through in the first place.

So, if you HAVE to run an MS PC then McAfee is a good AV program to
have.....well, for 12 months while I have free updates :-))))  Then
it's over to Avast.