[Wolves] Free to a good home

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 16:13:56 BST 2004

On Friday 29 Oct 2004 15:46, The wise and knowledgeable Adam Sweet proclaimed:

> At the risk of incurring the wrath of the purists, I'd
> like to claim this if nobody else already has (see
> above). I have to have a Windows box for uni, my
> version keeps crapping out on me and my dad was
> looking at buying a newer copy.

No problem, just need to sort out how you can get your grubby hands on it :-)

I may pop to Wolverhampton tomorrow about 10 ish

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"