[Wolves] Free to a good home

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 16:54:22 BST 2004

 --- Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> On Friday 29 Oct 2004 15:46, The wise and
> knowledgeable Adam Sweet proclaimed:
>
> > At the risk of incurring the wrath of the purists,
> I'd
> > like to claim this if nobody else already has (see
> > above). I have to have a Windows box for uni, my
> > version keeps crapping out on me and my dad was
> > looking at buying a newer copy.
>
> No problem, just need to sort out how you can get
> your grubby hands on it :-)
>
> I may pop to Wolverhampton tomorrow about 10 ish

Thanks Peter, I really appreciate it, however I'm away
all weekend, in fact I'm driving to the Lakes in about
an hour. I can however collect it from you on Tuesday
if thats ok, I don't mind driving over, day or night
time. I will arrange the logistics with you on Monday
or something, if you send me instructions or your
telephone number off list.

Thanks again :)

Adam

=====