[Wolves] Computers

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Sep 1 15:48:41 BST 2004

On Wednesday 01 Sep 2004 15:39, The wise and knowledgeable Chris Ball
proclaimed:

> anyone got any good recomendation for hardware people.. i need some new kit
> for work like desktops PC's
> possibly a new server... moniters stuff like that..
>
> i'd rather go through someone who's good (and not gonna rob me blind like a
> certain mr turpin :P)
>
> seeing as I work in dudley, i'd rather they were in the black country area
> aswell
>
> any help would be appreciated muchly

I can quote you!

Contrary to the humorous comments on this list I will do you a fair deal,
email me on or of list.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"