[Wolves] BRUMCON IV - Press Release

Crew Brum2600 brum2600 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 12:11:57 BST 2004

BrumCon is a semi regular event organised by Brum2600 regulars, featuring a
wide variety of talks, discussion and most importantly, alcohol.
(incorrectly but neatly) dubbed a 'blackhat thinktank' by NTK (www.ntk.net),
The Register - 'We have your water supply, and printers'. we welcome all
kinds of phreaks, geeks and other technologically interested people from all
sides of the fence (as long as hats, badges and warrants are left at the
door). The entrance fee this year stays at 5 UK Pounds despite the increased
costs to the brumcon staff (thanks guys for your donations).

2nd October 2004
Britannia Hotel
Birmingham.
Entry from 11am Talks Start 12 noon.

Call For Speakers
If you're interested in speaking at BrumCon IV then please contact us at
brumcon at brum2600.net
with details of your proposed talk. The length of the talk will depend on
the number of speakers, but generally should be between 30-60 minutes. If
you feel that you need more than an hour, talk to us and we'll arrange
something for you :)
Topics of particular interest:
Hacking/Security related talks
Phreaking/Telephony related talks
Wireless (Bluetooth, GSM, 802.11, Radio, Satellite) communications
Cool stuff

------
Updates will by posted @ http://www.brum2600.net/brumcon4
------