Wolves Digest, Vol 51, Issue 2 [Wolves] List stats

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Tue Sep 7 10:06:29 BST 2004

> Barbie wrote:
>
>> PiBQZXRlciBDYW5ub24gd3JvdGU6Cgo+IFRoYW5rcyBmb3IgdGhlIHN1cHBvc
>> nQsIEkgYW0gbW9y
>>

> you're burbing in public again barbie ;-)

Hmmm. I wonder what is screwing up my server this time?

Sorry 'bout that what I actually said was ....

> Peter Cannon wrote:

> Thanks for the support, I am more than happy to continue
> unfortunately it depends on the others, as your the only one to ask
> for them I think the general consensus is they're not wanted.

If support/votes are wanted, add mine to the list. London.pm used to have
something similar a couple of years ago, and were quite popular. Alas the person
who posted them has since gone very quiet and has probably left now. But they
were fun, so keep 'em coming :)

sparkes wrote:

> The people on the list can only ask the questions that they need
> answering.

Absolutely. They may actually be easy questions to answer, but depending upon
your level of knowledge may actually quite baffling. I see this and other lists
as a cross between a self-help group and idle banter discussion. Sometimes there
is really cool stuff being talked about, other times there are tons of gmail
invites being handed out ;) Personally, I think it strikes a very nice balance.

>From meeting up with the guys a few months ago, I'm pretty certain they are here
to help, and not score brownie points. As well as encourage beer drinking and
curries [1]

[1] And funky pies :)

Barbie
--