[Wolves] Winmail.dat

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Sep 7 14:34:20 BST 2004

On Tuesday 07 Sep 2004 14:14, The wise and knowledgeable Peter Evans
proclaimed:

> Prompted by Howard's last email I was wondering if there's any
> method/tool/utility available that lets me make sense of these attachments?

I'll probably not be much help but as I started the 'general/simple questions'
ethos I thought I would send a pointless reply just to put my money where my
mouth is.

What email client are you using? although that shouldn't make any difference.

> I'm hoping this is one of those "general questions that might be
> interesting to all", but if the answer comes back as two thousand lines of
> occam2 source code then I guess it won't.

I think we all get the hieroglyphics mails now and again the problem is at the
senders end not yours (I hope) :-)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"