[Wolves] List

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Wed Sep 8 03:05:34 BST 2004

Stuart Langridge wrote:

>>> Lean as in "lean and mean" or "lean and eager to buy us all curry
>>> again"? :)
>>
>> Lean as in 'Lost 2 stones since the last meet he went to'.
>
> I've lost two pairs of sunglasses since the last meet I went to, if
> that counts.

Actually Aq it is in part your fault that I have gone on this drive.
IIRC someone remarked jokingly about your girth at one time and I
laughed - you replied with 'you're not allowed to laugh at that!  He is,
but you're not!' or something like that.  I looked down at my own
stomach and realised that you were right.

Thinking about it, ta for that. :)

> Yes, I am annoyed about this? Why do you ask? :)

You can't be annoyed about a fellow Linuxer gaining a few years on his
life, even if it is me, surely... :)

--
Dan