[Wolves] Non-wednesday meet - we need *your* feedback

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Thu Sep 9 12:47:22 BST 2004

Hi,

We had a great meet last night and we were discussing the potential of
having a non-wednesday meet again. It was pretty much decided that
Monday is the best night, and I wanted to find who could make a Monday
meet. More specifically, which members who cannot normally make a
wednesday could make it on a Monday? The whole point of this is to get
to know you people who find that wednesdays are a problem to pop along.

If everyone could confirm if Monday is a problem or fine that would be
great. :)

	Jono

PS - Incidentally, Mondays are fine for me. :)

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer