[Wolves] Fropad

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 9 20:39:44 BST 2004

Peter Cannon wrote:

>I had a discussion with Paul Hughes (and others) regarding a one handed
>keyboard here is the link for the product (if anyone is interested?).
>
>http://www.frogpad.com/

Well if I'd known you were going to talk about something that
interesting I would have got up off my sick bed...

I had a Microwriter Agenda PDA about a decade ago:
http://www.gifford.co.uk/~coredump/org.htm , now sadly deceased.
5 big buttons for each finger of the right hand. They claimed that it
didn't matter if you were left-handed and since a right handed guitarist
plays chords with his/her left hand I guess they have a point. I learned
to use it in 1 hour despite having the worst memory of anyone I know.
Being an innovative British company, Microwriter of course went out of
business but the designers went on to produce a one-handed PC keyboard
based on the design, see
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~len/boog/agbell.htm#:repairs

Woo, B.O.F.