[Wolves] Non-wednesday meet - we need *your* feedback

Tim T Humpherson tim_matrix at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Sep 9 22:43:13 BST 2004

Can I suggest a vote on which days are the preferred and 2nd preferred?

Here's mine and I presumed Jono prefers Mondays, too?!

MONDAY  TOTAL           = 2  (Jono, Tim, .....)
TUESDAY  TOTAL         = 0  (....)
WEDNESDAY TOTAL   = 0  (....)
THURSDAY  TOTAL      = 1 (Tim, ....)
FRIDAY  TOTAL              = 0 (....)
SATURDAY  TOTAL      = 0   (....)
SUNDAY TOTAL            = 0  (....)

So far:
1st Preferred Day = MONDAY
2nd Preferred Day = THURSDAY

Put simply, whoever wants to attend to a meeting on a preferred night, put
their name on the list and update the "So far".

And whichever day gets the most vote would be declared the 1st most
preferred day for meetings.

Anyone agree with that, guys/gals?

Regards,

Tim.