[Wolves] Window$-only radio

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Sep 17 11:09:57 BST 2004

On Friday 17 Sep 2004 07:32, The wise and knowledgeable sparkes proclaimed:

> it works in mplayer with mozplugger.  I have been listening to it like
> this since the feed went online a couple of weeks back

Ooh you smarty pants! just installed mozplugger, selinux complained however
listening to it now via mozilla.

> > RIP Johnny Ramone. The Man 1 Rock'n'roll 0.
>
> yup the Ramones are looking a little thin on the ground now.  When are
> they going after the Bay City Rollers? ;-)

Blimey I thought only people my age had heard of the Ramones?

Whens the Clash, Siouxsie and the Banshees and Stiff little Fingers on?

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"