[Wolves] OT: trouble in Wolves centre today?

MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com
Sun Sep 19 12:36:17 BST 2004

Is there some kind of pro-hunting riot going on in Wolves city centre today?

I know it's an odd thing to ask, but from around 11am til midday I hear
*loads* of shouting, plus hunting horns, then several police sirens. I live
close enough to the city centre that occassionally I can hear the train announcements,
faintly.

Neither the BBC nor local press websites say anything about it.
We need some kind of non-big-business Wolverhampton news website, perhaps.