[Wolves] non wednesday meeting

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Mon Sep 20 13:54:14 BST 2004

Old Dan wrote:

> Ade wrote:
>
>> Arr, tis true what ye say, Wensdee it be then matey!
>>
>> (Be thar or be squarr!)
>

> Great.  Thanks to this /I/ can make it tonight, but not wednesday.
> Other plans and all that.

Not too sure this is a good plan.  We asked who could come on tonight
and get responces from people who don't normally come.  Some of whom
might have had to make special arrangments and then we leave them in the
lurge with 24 hours notice.

LUG apaphy striking into the hearts of people who are yet to be infected
with it ;-)

what was the point of asking if the event wasn't going ahead?

> ::rolls eyes::
>
> Bleedin' typical.  :)

that's what I thought ;-)

sparkes