[Wolves] Office space

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 14:04:24 BST 2004

The thing is that this is pretty tidy in comparisson as to how it was
a couple of days ago, theres nothing to throw out,

 I have about 5 mac G5s in there 2 still in boxes, 3 P4 pc's in boxes
loads of empty cases, monitors, DVD-RW's HDD's couple of M-boards, in
the cuboard is filled with about £30,000 worth of software,

so we stick it all in my office as no-one goes in my office unless im
there, the directors of the science parks rule not mine..

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:58:07 +0100, Peter Cannon
<peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 Sep 2004 13:43, The wise and knowledgeable Simon Burke
> proclaimed:
> > I thought Id put it in as Its like an office of kinds, i guess..?
>
> My office sometimes looks like yours but I like to keep it tidy (typical
> Virgo) a boss I had many moons ago told me messy desks with lots on it
> indicated a disorganised worker trying to give the impression of
> productivity.
>
> I'm not sure if thats true although I've known a few people who used that
> ploy.
>
> When it comes to clearing my desk I'm ruthless and chuck everything out, paper
> and magazines that is, I've yet to have thrown anything major, by accident so
> I guess most of the crap we have on our desks isn't really important we just
> think it is. :-)
>

> --
>
> Regards
>
> Peter Cannon
>
> peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
>
> "There is every excuse for not knowing!"
> "But there is no excuse for not asking!"

Theres no place like ::1