[Wolves] Office space

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 14:14:22 BST 2004

On Tuesday 21 Sep 2004 14:04, The wise and knowledgeable Simon Burke
proclaimed:

> The thing is that this is pretty tidy in comparisson as to how it was
> a couple of days ago, theres nothing to throw out,
>
>  I have about 5 mac G5s in there 2 still in boxes, 3 P4 pc's in boxes
> loads of empty cases, monitors, DVD-RW's HDD's couple of M-boards, in
> the cuboard is filled with about £30,000 worth of software,
>
> so we stick it all in my office as no-one goes in my office unless im
> there, the directors of the science parks rule not mine..

Swoon..... With that sort of endorsement you must stride the campus like a
behemoth!

I don't suppose one of the G5's could sprout legs and transport itself? (just
kidding) mind you it is my birthday today :-D

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"