[Wolves] Office space

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 14:48:58 BST 2004

It was like that here at first until the infamous audit came up, we
started making an inventory of everything and its checked at the
discresion of those above at the momment anyway.

Well I have a 486, (it does have SCSI on it also) if anyone is
interested its for pickup though as i cant get to the meet this week.
So anyone who can get to Wolves Science Park can have it or get it for
someone.

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:36:51 +0100, Peter Cannon
<peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 Sep 2004 14:27, The wise and knowledgeable Simon Burke
> proclaimed:
>
> > Happy birthday mate.
>
> Yep its been really great I've had some jumpers a book token and a wasp sting
> on the arm not bad for surviving another year!
>
> > We had an inncident where software went missing so we locked it all
> > away in my office and arranged it with the directors to not allow
> > anyone in.
>
> Things are always going walkies here, we even had a brand new printer just
> disappear! Smoke and mirrors you know.
>

> --
>
> Regards
>
> Peter Cannon
>
> peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
>
> "There is every excuse for not knowing!"
> "But there is no excuse for not asking!"

Theres no place like ::1