[Wolves] Office space

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 12:01:50 BST 2004

On Wednesday 22 Sep 2004 11:19, The wise and knowledgeable
david at codepoets.co.uk proclaimed:

> > I'm pissed off because I will need to mess about for weeks putting back
> > in place all the settings and features I had before. :-(
>
> Try giving Ubuntu a go ... the installer is dead easy and it comes with
> most software (OpenOffice, Totem etc).

Cheers for that Dave.

Um is this the OS you guys were talking about a few days ago? I followed the
URL but as there wasn't any screen shots I didn't persue it any further, as a
sales type person I understand the 'Buy with your eyes' ethos.

I'd like to stick with the Suse as I paid for it.

If I had known you were going Monday night I would have turned up/given you a
lift. :-)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"