[Wolves] Visiting Wolverhampton

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Fri Sep 24 23:01:37 BST 2004

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 01:06:11PM +0100, Jon Masters wrote:

> Well I'm sitting in Costa doing some work if anyone wants coffee.

Well Steven turned up for lunch so it was all good. If someone here can
offer a lift to Birmingham after the next meet then I may turn up (as I
can pop in and see loving family^W^W free accommodation in Birmingham
after the meeting finishes).

Trains from Wolverhampton to Reading or Birmingham finish unfortunately
early in the evening and walking is not so fun in the winter months.

Cheers,

Jon.