Fwd: Re: [Wolves] OT: funny websearch

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Mon Sep 27 13:36:59 BST 2004

Quoting Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk>:

> On Monday 27 Sep 2004 13:12, The wise and knowledgeable fizzy proclaimed:
>
>> You need to know what a 'chav' is before you will get
>> it.  See http://www.chavscum.co.uk/ for a fuller
>> explanation :)
>
> Bloody hell! Thats a whopper of a site took ages to open, whats all that
> about?
>
> I take it the connection is necklaces? I must be getting old, it ain't that
> funny.

I guess it must be a personal thing - David didn't find it so funny either.
Where I went to school they were called "chaffers" after the area (Charford)
where the worst of them lived.

For me, all that argos page needed was some excessive car stereo
equipment and a
couple of track suits and it would have summed up quite a few of my
school-fellows...

ahh those were the days.

Kat

--
Kat Goodwin
Nutter, Dog Owner, Linux Enthusiast and High Maintenance Woman