Fwd: Re: [Wolves] OT: funny websearch

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 23:14:12 BST 2004

 --- Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

> My son informs me that a) in these parts, they are
> known as 'Burbs' and
> b) that Burberry have dropped the baseball cap from
> their range because
> of the damage that they are doing to their brand.

Thats hilarious. I can see their point though. My
mates found one in the street and being naturally
appalled by such a sight, kept it and now when they
play cards, the loser has to wear the 'Shit Hat'.

Also I stood next to a bloke in a Burberry shirt who
looked like Buster Bloodvessel from Bad Manners. I was
horrified and would have pointed out his error to him
if only he weren't likely to cave my face in with his
low slung, webbed, floor-scuffed hands.

Ad - doesn't understand how chavs don't get what
everyone else gets.

=====
--

http://www.drinky.org.uk