[Wolves] Now a Linux question

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 14:58:14 BST 2004

On Tuesday 28 Sep 2004 14:37, The wise and knowledgeable Kevan proclaimed:

> Actually I did drive up Union Street this
> morning....but I couldn't find you.  Is there a sign
> up or anything?

We don't like to advertise the building too much, there is a small brass
plaque but its difficult to read from the road. We are right next door to the
play area with the big flag pole where the locals go to take drugs and get
pissed.

> Or is just the number of the place.
> It was to have been a flying visit just to say hi :-)
> I'd been onto the Walsall Rd to pick up some new
> CD-RW's from that big computer place by Honda.

That would be Computer Chaos they used to be up at Norton Canes the official
line is they moved to bigger premises but I have heard rumours that this is
about the fourth move and premises is not the reason. I called in myself the
other week looking for a 3com PCMCIA card the spotty erbert behind the
counter offered me some Taiwanese piece of crap at £50 odd (I thought I was
the only villain in the area) I need an old (note the old) PCMCIA card that
RedHat 6.2 will recognise for my digital Laptop.

Actually today is not a good day the Bosses wife is sat next to me at the
moment doing debt chasing but tomorrow should be good.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"