[Wolves] Digikam was If its broke don't fix it

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 21:22:44 BST 2004

Kevan wrote:

> Weeeeeeell..... Unfortunately it aint a decent Fuji
> digcam.  It's a brand called Concord.  Very good
> results, in fact better than my mates Canon.  Digikam
> does support a couple of Concord cameras and I did
> initially try those.

Try: http://www.gphoto.org/proj/libgphoto2/support.php

They are working on

    "Concord Eye-Q Easy" (EXPERIMENTAL)
    "Concord EyeQ 4330" (EXPERIMENTAL)
    "Concord EyeQMini" (EXPERIMENTAL)

If nothing else, the docs are good.

Make sure that a different driver e.g. for video-conferencing hasn't
already grabbed the device. With my l'espion (that is what I call cheap,
£30 from Tesco) I have to unload a driver before Gphoto finds it. The
error message is almost completely unhelpful.

Woo

p.s. As for girly Woos, not unless you knew her at Moat Hall and she is
19 next month. I don't know of any landowners in CH either. It is a very
common name in Bloxwich & Walsall.