[Wolves] Monitor anybody?

Kevan kevanf1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 11:23:39 BST 2004

Does anybody have a spare, fairly decent monitor they
no longer need?  15 inch upwards is fine.  However, it
must be cheap....very cheap.  I can get a brand new
CRT one for about £60 but that is out of my budget -
disabled benefits I'm afraid :-(  and they have just
been cut :-((((((

The one I'm using on the old PC was made way back in
1993 and certainly shows its age.  It will not go
above 800*600 at 60hz and even at that there are two
dirty great black bars at the sides of the screen.

Mail me off list if anybody can help.

Ta and sorry for posting a wanted plea.

Kevan