[Wolves] Ubuntu artwork

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 18:38:18 BST 2005

--- Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk>
wrote:
> Andy Wootton wrote:
>
> > Has anyone updated today? Phwoar!
> >
> > Woo

> If anyone without Ubuntu wondered what this was
> about: there has been a
> monthly Ubuntu 'calendar'; photographic artwork of
> three beautiful
> people in various states of undress. The April 1st
> release was a splash
> screen showing three hackers, thankfully fully
> clothed.

Yeah I got it. Hideous, I notice it was by LUG Radio
favourite Jeff Waugh. I'm hoping it was an April fool
and a dist-upgrade will restore the old GDM theme.

Incidentally I did an in-place upgrade from Warty to
Hoary and it went fine after a few niggles, all fixed
by a dist-upgrade a day later. It's really nice.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.drinky.org.uk