[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 80, Issue 10

Howard Berry h.berry at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Apr 3 10:16:33 BST 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-02 at 12:15, wolves-request at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote:

> I know 9.3 is due in a week or 2, but I just won a 9.2
> Pro box set.
>
> I use Ubuntu all round so it's free to anyone who
> wants it, I should have it in a week or so.
>
> Ad

Hello Ad.
I have recently shelled out for the subscription to Linux User and
Developer. For me, this is head and shoulders above the other Linux
mags. I am supposed to be getting the 9.2 SuSE Pro box set with the
subscription. So far nothing has arrived!
I would be very glad to relieve you of your unwanted prize. If the one
from LU&D ever arrives I'll post it up for someone else to have.
You can contact me on my email address h.berry at blueyonder.co.uk
TTFN
Howard