[Wolves] Bit Torrent is rubbish

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 14:03:18 BST 2005

On Monday 04 April 2005 13:46, Stephen Parkes wrote:

> To put your download in contrast with a more popular one set up
> correctly.  I downloaded the latest ubuntu lastnight starting at about
> 8.30 and was surprised to see it finished when mythbusters finished on
> +1 at 10 ;-)

This'll make you laugh! after all the gnashing of teeth, name calling and
bitching like a weenie I thought I'd do a quick test at work before loading
it at home.

No problems with the iso's (theres four of them) burnt them fine, installed
fine.

I cant see any difference between this, Redhat EL V3, and White Box Linux
(Which I already have) what a complete waste of time.

Its back to White Box for me, as my testing/training platform.

At least its supported for free :-)

--

Regards,
Peter Cannon.